WordPress is a free CMS (Content Management System) which means you can download, install, use and modify it freely. You can use it to create any kind of website or page or blog. It is also open source which means the source code of the CMS is available for anyone to study, modify and play with. The best part about WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough for about anything. That is the main reason why WordPress has grabbed so much popularity. According to a recent survey, WordPress empowers 79.5% of all websites on the internet. Many of the top brands use WordPress to power their websites including but not limited to: Time Magazine, Google, Facebook, Sony, Disney, LinkedIn, The New York Times, CNN, eBay, Upwork and many more. In our WordPress Customization course, you will learn and hence get all above opportunities to build a career with WordPress.
- Introduction to WordPress and Bitnami
- Premium themes and Plugins
- Visual Composer and Page Layout
- Slider Revolution & Layer Slider
- WordPress E-commerce with WOOCOMMERCE
- Full Website Creation 1 – Business / Portfolio Website
- Full Website Creation 2 – Ecommerce Website
- WordPress Security
- Revision Class 1 (Problem Solving)
- Revision Class 2 (Create your own Portfolio)
- Introduction to Freelancing. All marketplace overview
- Upwork in-depth
- Live job application: Upwork
- Fiverr in-depth
- Live GIG creation: Fiverr
- People per hour in-depth
- Live hourly creation and job application PPH
- Freelancer.com overall
- Students will know what is WordPress? Why WordPress? Advantages and Features of WordPress.
- Students will gather ability to install WordPress, Database & User Creation, Subdomain & Domain maintaining knowledge.
- Students will have a clear idea about WordPress File Hierarchy and Dashboard Introduction, WP Admin Panel knowledge.
- Student will have working experience in all major freelance marketplaces
- The student will be instructed on the fundamentals of:
- Effective branding as a freelancer
- Creating an effective 100% complete profile on Freelance market-places
- How to communicate with the client
- How to bid and win jobs
- How to manage projects and receive high ratings
- Course requirements/ Prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of PCs, MS Windows, internet and online proficiency
- Basic knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Basic knowledge of PCs
- MS Windows
- Internet and online.
- Training Duration – 3 Month
- Admission – Going on ….
- Holidays Class Opportunity – Available
- Office Hours – 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM